I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

My essay was dreadful. I let one person read it and she even said it was repetitive and didn't present any info about me.

It's pressured writing like this... where I know the result will be drastic to my life that I can't write well. This essay recalls last Spring's SC-JEA where I had to write about a singer. It's something I could do well generally and it was a topic I revolved around, except I had so much ways to angle the story... In the end, I choked and flopped the article.

I pictured my essay as something deeply personal and vibrant. It would capture the reader into being at Circle of Songs. Too bad, it turned into a mess where it's not even bad. It's just plain confusing and f-ed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home