I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

I finally decided to listen to Angie Martinez (axed AI2 judge) since that hook they play on the "Totally Hits 2002" commercial is so catchy. The song is pretty good.

Jo sent me partial lyrics for "Why Isn't That Enough" that I requested. I don't know if lyrics will help me much. I like writing about the singer rather than how the song affected me in reviews and articles. I hoped my essay wasn't free promotion for Jo or something... but at the same time, I thought it was a clever twist (if anyone GOT it after reading it) that the whole objective I mentioned in the conclusion was that I loved spreading the word of good music that deserved to be heard.
--
A little thing I've noticed is that... sometimes I come across as arrogrant. It's just a trait. I hope my obsession with expressing myself through screen tees isn't an "arrogrant" thing... If it is, then :-\. 'Cos I love wearing them and I bought myself some nifty Alias wear. I just want to wear what I like. And what I don't like is A&F and GAP clothes. ECK.
--
I have to pre-order some "Harry" tickets soon. That reminds me. Time to call up Ally.
--
And another thing, how come Landon has such a smooth upper lip in "A Walk?" I don't think that's humanly possible unless they did some great shave or NADs (mmm.. "all natural to snack on!").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home