I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, November 16, 2002

I kcufing luv Delta Goodrem's (embarassing last name!) "Born To Try." It's must better than her cover of Angela Via's "I Don't Care" which wasn't as funky or fun as Via's. Goodrem has finally found her niche with "Born To Try," a song full of inspiration where she can really belt out her emotion. It's a great song with beauty and hits really close to home.

"Doing everything that I believe in
Going by the rules that I've been taught
More understanding of what's around me
And protected from the walls of love

All that you see is me
And all I truly believe

That I was born to try"

In my world, I believe I am like Delta. I may not accomplish at everything I set out to do or even be any good at them but I tried. Born to try, not born to succeed.
---
I had an OK lesson today. Nothing spectacular happened.

That reminds me I should update my site with whatever info I have (which is almost nothing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home