I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, November 18, 2002

I'm gonna be dorky and make a CD wish list (hint: Christmas). I just have so much I want. I'll make a nice fancy gallery of the CDs when I have time... but not today. CD wish lists are usually stuff I can bare without but still really want. For example, I won't wait for a t.A.T.u. album but would wait for a Rascal Flatts album since I like their song but I'm not crazy about it.

Albums (listing from stuff I want the most):
1. Gareth Gates, "What My Heart Wants To Say"
2. Vanessa Amorosi, "Change" (Germany import)
3. Robyn, "Don't Stop The Music" (Sweden import); Carly Hennessy, "Ultimate High"
4. Lene Marlin, "Playing My Game" (import); RubyBlue, "Beyond Pink"
5. Rascal Flatts, "Melt"; A Walk To Remember, soundtrack;
6. Shania Twain, "UP!"
7. Point of Grace, "Free To Fly"
8. Mandy Moore, "Mandy Moore"
9. Tina Arena, "Just Me" (import); Alizee, "Gourmandises" (French import)
10. Sissel, "Sissel" (US debut)
11. Christina Aguilera, "Stripped"
12. Tim McGraw, "Tim McGraw and the Dancehall Doctors"
13. Will Young, "From Now On"
14. LeAnn Rimes, "Twisted Angel"
15. Amelie, soundtrack
16. The Corrs, Vh1 live (with Bono)
17. Jennifer Lopez, "This Was Me... Then"
18. Mariah Carey, "Charmbracelet"
19. Craig David, "Slicker Than Your Average"
20. 3lw, "A Girl Can Mack"

(Ok, ok... so I don't want a lot of them but I just wanted the list to end on a nice even number. I'll probably buy 3, 4 or the ones I listed. t.A.T.u. rocks!)

Singles (ok, singles? now that's pathetic!)
1. Delta Goodrem, "Born To Try" (Australian import)
2. Faith Hill, "Cry" (import with "Wicked" and "Shadows")
3. Vanessa Amorosi, "Spin (Everybody's Doin' It)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home