I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, November 23, 2002

Wow, the layout is simple yet elegant. It doesn't have a real point. I like Louise's music but I'm not crazy 'bout it or her remake of "Stuck In The Middle (With You)." I just picked a photo randomly and it fit. She looks really cool there (I have yet to see the video!) and the song is zizzling.

The title is... well, I didn't know what to do. It means "Stuck In The Bottom" imo.. but I left out the word "Bottom" because eventually, I have have more "UP!"s and I won't be in the bottom any longer. I'll be in the middle or above.. or whatever! Sky-high pies!

The background is some jeans I took pictures of at Robinson May a long time ago. I was just testing out my digital camera at that time.

Somehow... I didn't take my Reflections applications home! Why, oh why?? I thought I did! ARGH... I am so frustrated at that.

The banner was suppose to have Gareth Gates on it but somehow, the picture didn't fit. I'll be sure to put on photogenic Gareth into the next one. I also have a really poor designed Lene one I made. These aren't SPECTACULAR pictures or banners, they're just for fun.. I'm not trying to make it into a huge deal. I just wanted to write about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home