I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, November 23, 2002

I don't remember why I'm never good enough for anything.

I paid $56.00 to find out I'm average. Technically, not even average. I'm below average.
I'm not even a good writer.

I hate the mirror which tells no story.

I hate the people who even know I exist.

I hate the fact that I'm putting all my hopes and dreams into a school I already know I can't make in.

Why must this world be like this. Does everything happen for a reason or do we create those reasons?

I just want to be free. Free of worry and despair.

I was born to try but that isn't good enough.

I want to be... I've tried but I cannot.

I feel fat. I'm going to redesign the layout. This one is too shiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home