I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, November 24, 2002

I would like to share an inspirational message from singer Angela Via. Her career has been on the highs and lows of Atlantic Records with her debut album being held and pushed back for years until it was shelved for good (this year). She is someone with enormous talent and resilience.

Read on.
Topic: Hi from Angela 5-20-02
Hey everyone!!!!!
I'm pleased to say that I'm now making a fresh new start with my life and my music. About five months ago, I was suddenly released from Lava/Atlantic Records.....The explanation I was given was that things just weren't taking off and all artists in my position had to be let go due to economical reasons. It was indeed a rough time for me and there were a lot of questions 'why' that tormented my mind, but I soon realized that it was for the better. I sincerely believe that now, I'm on my way to a brighter path, which will soon lead me to working with a more positive team of people..... people who are going to listen to who I truly am as an artist. During the last few months, I have been dedicated to developing MY own style to prepare me for my 'second round' at achieving this dream of mine.
I wanna thank you guys for hanging in there and continuing to support me. I am going to do everything in my power to keep you all in tune with what's going on. It does look like good things are on the way. If perhaps any of you are in an uncertain state about your direction in life or having doubts with your dreams, my advice to you is this: no matter how down it makes you feel, don't give up. If you know what your calling is and it seems unreachable, just hold onto faith, learn all you can, work hard, and you WILL get there. I know I won't give up!!!
God bless,
Luv Angela =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home