I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, November 25, 2002

Wow, I've been looking over some old tabs/chords I printed out ages ago... I use to think they were "wrong" because it was sooo difficult to play it together in accordance. It use to sound nothing like the song...

Anyways, I took out SixpenceNTR's "Kiss Me," Hoku's "How Do I Feel" (it's so easy now!), Michelle B's "You Get Me," The Corrs' "Breathless," Emma Bunton's "Take My Breath Away," and Mel C's "If That Were Me" under a stack of old papers. I can play all of them (except maybe The Corrs since it sounds REALLY weird cos the tab was with a capo and Emma's song is more acoustic) and I am so proud. :0)

Yep, that's my neighbors hearing me singing along to The Burrito Song! Also, I've never realized how much I liked the "You Get Me" lyrics especially the part "Who wants to be ordinary/In a crazy mixed-up world."

I think didn't realize that I've actually done it... I can play songs I like. That was my goal from the start... and I'm kinda proud that all those lessons helped me learn it. Hmm... you don't really learn when you're learning. :0) It's ironic that I wore my Josie and The Pussycats movie tee today (I haven't wore it in a long time) because after watching that movie, I came out of the theater slobbering for a guitar of my own! Thanks Josie! :0) I don't care what anyone says, I loved that movie cos it was witty, clever, and had a lot of inside jokes... plus the songs and soundtrack rocks (and I actually BOUGHT it, not burnt it).

I also got my cool (yet ridiculously priced) Alias sweatshirt in the mail today. It's so cool.. I just hope no one (including myself) spills anything on it... GRRR @ ABC's outrageous price.

"Who's a rock star?" - JosieATPC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home