I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, November 30, 2002

I'm listening to the clips of "8 Women" at their official sites. The soundtrack is coming out on Dec. 18th but that's VERY strange since the movie premiered in the first week of September in America. Hmm.. Anyways, it's something I plan to get for XMas. I just love the songs especially "Pile ou face" sung by the actress who played "Manon" in the movie we watched in French class. "Mon amour mon ami" is very catchy!

As one of my favorite country singers Cyndi Thomson (we will miss your recording career but respect your decision!) sings:

And here's the honest truth...

I'm not over the moon with UC apps. I just don't get why I'm even applying there and no one's really pressuring me. I don't think I'll make it in and either way, if I do... I probably won't end up going there. It's not one of my high choices because it just doesn't focus primarily into what I want to study. I've searched and looked beyond the competitiveness and still I can't find my major. However, I do need back-ups and one of the reasons for certain back-ups is location. As much as I want to journey on my own for a couple years, I want to stay near or close to Los Angeles (or New York) where the Entertainment business thrives and breathes. It would make no sense to me (besides the experience of living somewhere new) to go to a place where entertainment doesn't live because it'll only limit job opportunties. That's how I see it.

I haven't finished my UC app but the site said since it falls on a Saturday (the deadline), I can still submit by Dec. 2nd. Well, lucky me, I think. Unless I'm mistaken.

Anyways, everyone's in a whirlwind of worriness. And so am I but like Angela Via says, if I know what my calling is... I will get there with hard work and determination.
Boy, am I determined. :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home