I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, December 02, 2002

I set up an interview in two weeks. It makes me cringe since I'm a terrible at interviews. I know it's not good to be nervous and I don't know why I am either... It's not like I'm super super insecure, it's just that I'm afraid of the "dead slience." If I don't make it into the school, I'll know it was because of THE INTERVIEW. However, the interview is worth the risk. I've talked over with a High School alumni who told me the interview does weigh in... and to overcome my fear and stomach butterflies, I'm heading in!

I am going to do all that I can because I really do care. I am committed and I want to show it. RAWWW!

I don't know why I let someone read my essay. :-\ That was a stupid decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home