I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, April 26, 2004

"The Time Is Nearing..."
[Music || Avril Lavigne, "My Happy Ending"]
So today, James took me to Mission High School, which was originally slated for last Friday. It's not like it would've made a difference since the school said it was too short notice to get the kids to go on the field trip this Friday. Also, there's STAR testing. Our timing couldn't have been worse.

At least we tried. Friday will come and I sincerely believe our event will be successful. Although it's big and ambitious, I think we can handle it.

Today is such a sunny day, a rarity in SF. I was going to head down to a theater and watch "13 Going On 30" but I got a phone call from my group member that we're meeting today at 5:30 so my plans were quickly dashed.

The time is nearing. Many of my classes are coming to an end in two weeks. The strangest thing is that we've only taken one exam in "Fables and Tales," a relatively enjoyable class. As much as I like the class, I feel that the remaining two exams and papers will make-it-or-break-it. Trouble brews.

It is similar with my government class. The papers weigh a lot so I'm unsure how my grade will come out since I'm unfamiliar with my professor's grading criteria. I can only hope and pray they like my work.

I'm hoping right now to just pass all my classes. I think I'm safe in Speech, Biology, and History (Although my ASU event can seriously damage that grade if the coordinators didn't think I worked well. I hope they liked my efforts!). I'm unsure in Government and Fables and Tales. However, I think I'll manage to get a passing grade in both.

Oh well, there's nothing I can do. Now I have to sit back and just wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home