I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, April 15, 2004

"Edf is too hood!"
[Music || Monica, "Ain't Gonna Cry No More"]
Shout out to Eric: Thanks for sending me Monica's album "After The Storm"! It rocks my socks though I would've never spent money on it. :-( J/k. New Monica!

Also, I didn't ditch class today for Corrs tickets (though I should've since we weren't doing much in there). I got back to my computer 20 minutes later and bought the "Best Available" tickets. That's 2nd Row, VIP, as close as you can get (besides 1st Row).. but the catch is, it's all the way to the Far right. Oh well, it's close and it's gonna be awesome!

I'm so excited.. I was listening to The Corrs' "MTV Unplugged" today and it rocked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home