I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, March 29, 2004

"From Spring Break To Over"
[Music || Dream, "It Could Happen"]
So what happened? I went home and I met everybody back again.. almost. I hope to see you next time Helen... please let the scheduling gods above align our stars together. I truly miss you. For all the great times from CPK to Sephora ("Sexy girls have dessert.") to the nasty BJs to Pink's hot dogs to Big Lots earrings to the $200 haircut to "Dogville"... memories!

Now it's back to school again. Books I don't want to read and essays I don't want to write. But I must.

On a different note, today I had my hair Nair-ed in Z's room. It didn't effectively worked, but at least it stopped some of the itching. I will be looking for a better remedy this weekend at Target.

I want to be smooth. Smooth like a baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home