I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, April 01, 2004

"I Really Don't Think So"
[Music || Lene Marlin, "Where I'm Headed"]
Sometimes, I wonder... can't I just be alone? Why does everything gotta be a love thing? Are we so dependent on a significant other so we can get through a lonely night?

It's not worth it. At least, I don't think so. I think love is just a pitiful thing which will result into nothing good. Why must our society coerce each and every one of us to give it up to the first living thing we see?

Sometimes, I bite back seeing how I lose my friends to relationships. It's that selfish part of myself, scared to see them go.

The thing is, I'm not looking. And that's hard to explain to so many who have asked... I'm just not interested because I've seen what it's done to people.

Love sick? Spare me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home