I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

"The Trouble With Love Is"
[Music || JoJo, "Leave (Get Out)"]
Is it wrong to be semi-envious of my friend who has found love? I should be happy, I know my friend would be happy for me if I did. It's just, I don't want to lose a friendship. However, I want my friend to be happy... I want them to go for it because it scares me to see that she's afraid to open her heart. I want my friend to be happy, I want her to go for it, and live her life without regret, knowing she has a back-up support from her friends.

As much as I'm scared of losing a friend, I want my friend to be happy because that is what'll make me happy. I would hate to see her miserable.

And a part deep inside of me wished I was him instead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home