I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, April 17, 2004

"A 'Movie' Worth Listening"
[Music || Shane Nicholson, "Day In The Sun"]
Tonight, it was Shane Nicholson at Borders @ Union Square! It was hot even though Shane had a cold. His music live was just as awesome as those 1:30 minute clips proved. Actually, it was even BETTER! The sucky thing was the audience turn-out sucked and there should've been massive promotion of the event. He was great! The night was also full of racy shots of his low-rise jeans creeping on the down low!

Zoraida and I became his best buds when we got a pic with him! I had my windshield wiper pose on! :( He looked stoned cuz he was sick, so hopefully he gets better. I hope to see him perform live again.. perhaps in LA? (I told him he should go to LA! Also, I asked him if he liked Delta Goodrem... he was iffy on that. :) Z asked if he liked Silverchair and he's friends with them!) He's an amazing singer, songwriter, and guitarist! AWESOME music, AWESOME show, AWESOME artist.

So... all in all, everybody go out and buy Shane Nicholson's album "It's A Movie" because it's ACE!

Sorry, ASU group members but I planned tonight for quite some time... so I couldn't devote tonight to helping you guys out. To compensate, I put in some hours at noon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home