I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, April 25, 2004

"Time Won't Change This (The Way I Feel)"
[Music || Lene Marlin, "Sorry"]
Enough!

We're not best friends or even good friends. We're friends now but that does NOT give you the right to invade my personal life or question what I do. I've been on my own for weeks on end and I don't need a check up every so often, okay? Thank you.

I'm independent, like Kelly and Clay's tour name. So this is a reminder to me, press IGNORE the next time I hear the tone of Mandy Moore's "Only Hope." Alright? Alright, I better take my advice.

So unless you're in a dying situation, I don't have time anymore to handle this stuff because I don't need it. So stuff it.

I want to succeed in college and I'm doing so by not fooling around. I'm putting in the hours. My dream. My terms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home