I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, November 10, 2003

"This Is The Night"
[Music || Clay Aiken, "I Will Carry You"]
Wow, what a stressful day. My way of writing is strange. I see my room mate able to complete his essay in an hour or two right when he sits down and sets his mind on it. Me, I see in front of the computer doting for two days coming up with stuff I'm not proud of. However, when it comes to proof reading/editing, I'm able to see my sense of direction from what I've written and add/delete from it. I was shocked my professor liked my last essay on "Trifles" as well! I don't like the process of writing, but I do like the finished product.

Well, like I was sayin', I am having a stressful day. I missed going to an Astronomy group (it's better this way since I didn't read the book and I might look like a freeloader when I'm there) watching TRL (for my BECA essay due Wednesday, I haven't started yet). I'm typing my English book review, the rough draft is due tomorrow for peer-editing. Next, I'm gonna try and finish some Stat. And there's an Astronomy exercise due Wednesday. Can you say, Ai-yah!

I was so surprise to receive a package that Clay sent me, the Clay (and Lobe) CD in the mail today. See, originally he sent it but my stupid school didn't know who Nupur was or thought Nupur was a former tenant here... anyway, they sent it back. I didn't expect or want Clay to resend it again (postage costs money and time!) so I thought I might just pick it up from him (hopefully) during break. I'm so thankful (<-- haha, we have a "wall" on our floor this month "What are you thankful for?" and I wrote "I'm thankful like Kelly Clarkson." and my RA said she liked that lol) Clay did this! Thank Q with a capital q. Listening to Clay's male diva voice (suited for a VH1 "Men Strike Back!" II) is very relaxing after finishing my essay. And I couldn't help laughing when I was reading the letter while waiting for my sandwich (dinner)... C-c-crazy Mr. Chamberlain. I also saw "Whale Rider" at Target last weekend but it was too expensive so I didn't buy it. Haha. Thanks for brightening up my day even at the expense of not doing homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home