I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

"Asstronomy"
[Music || k.d. lang, "Anywhere But Here" + soundtrack songs]
Is it wrong to hate my professor who doesn't teach? Is it wrong to really hate him because of how condscendingly he talks to you when you pose a question? Is it wrong to really hate his fcuking guts cos he's a bastard who always has to be right? Well, I think it is. I was so fcuking angry when I failed the test I studied like hell for. It made me so mad because I put my effort into it and I failed. It's not fair because I understood it and made clumsy errors. And there's only one more exam and then the final. How am I going to survive?

After dinner, I strolled to dorm. Observing the snow white, almost majestic, mist... I thought to myself, "Why didn't I know how it was going to be once I moved over?" Evidently, I thought it was going to be a quiet atmosphere, but really it's high school all over again except there's not as much social pressure. All my life, I value my solitude a great deal. Here I am, in this great place with my independence, and I'm surrounded by the same people I was with in high school. I have come to discover dorming is not for me. It is a wonderful experience, but I would rather much love a place of peace and quiet.

Home was hectic, but at least I had my own room. What my heart contents is maybe in two years, I'll have a place of my own and having the time of my life.

Yesterday some people tried to sympathize with me, but I didn't need it. I am having fun being me and I don't need to explain myself to them.

Thinking about it now, I am happy and grateful I made this move. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have found this out about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home