I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, October 12, 2003

[Music || Chantal Kreviazuk "In This Life," "Time," more]
Time scares me. I don't know what I want to make out of my life. Stacie and Lucy put it best; there's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high. This month has put me to a test. I've found out that I do want to be closer to family and be able to share my life with them. I hear all these stories about how time just goes by and people just miss out on everything.. and then it's too late.

Things that seemed so important to me back then are mere trifles.

Sometimes I wonder if I let the moment pass me by. Sometimes I wonder if it was just meant to be this way. What if it all means something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home