I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, September 22, 2003

[Music || Mandy Moore, "Can We Still Be Friends"]
Last weekend I had a great time actually GETTING OUT into the freaking city! I went with this cool girl I met at our school and the both of us went exploring downtown SF. Lotsa expensive stores out there. Lotsa things to see. What a blast!

Anyways, right now I'm just online a lot. I ordered my Lene album yesterday. Hopefully it comes in a week. My mom sent me a jacket and it's polyster and really nice. I'm not cutting the tag till I hear how much it cost!

I'm just trying to have fun and do work at the same time. I want to pass my courses but I also want to treat myself. I can't focus without feeling happy.

I'm keeping this post very vague because I don't feel like getting into stuff too much. Haha. I wish you my best if you're reading this. Sorry I haven't been in contact with people lately. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home