I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I'm taking a breather. It's about 11p.m. and I still have a lot to take care of.

It's really hard to prioritize yourself once you're out on your own. I mean, I'm essentially not doing anything and would probably be more distracted at home, but still... I'm not turning in my best work. I can spend the entire day in front of my computer and still not be able to produce college-level papers.

Tonight was "The O.C." night but it was cancelled cos Fox showed some stupid sports show. ARGH, all the better though since I'm revising my crappy Beca essay.

I feel bad cos I've had no time to write back to any of my friends. I'm just having so much work. More than I can handle, so I hope they understand. I'll try to write here and there this coming weekend when my work load will be considerably less.

Now it's back to hellish essays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home