I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, September 07, 2003

[Music || Mandy Moore, "Coverage" (advanced album)]
First thing's first. Tell "One Tree Hill" to go screw itself for replacing Rachael Leigh Cook's younger "Alias"-like WB show "Fearless" on the Fall schedule. "Fearless" will be pushed to midseason (hopefully!)... so I hope I can see it during Winter break or so (depending when the WB will air it).

Second thing, this sore throat/cold is killing me. My throat burned so much yesterday and I'm completely out of it this weekend. I haven't even done much of my homework (which I have to do tonight). I'm a lot better now, thankfully. My family actually came to visit me today (driving to and from 6 hours!) even though I told them not to. I'm glad they did because I'm a lot better now and they brought me a lot of clothes, medicine, and other necessities.

Third, my internet was down since Friday. I haven't been able to do anything on my computer except play Lemonade Tycoon (I've bought all the upgrades now) and Gold (I made it to the 4th level). On Friday, I actually walked to Walgreens and Albertsons (they make you have a "Preferred Members" card here unlike in LA! Also, they sell Alhambra bottled water!!! SF people love Alhambra water and it's pricey too.).

Fourth, I've come to realize how grateful I am to have friends and family members I can rely on. Having someone to count on isn't something that comes as second nature to me. It takes time for me and I guess I'm just built that way. It will all happen in my own time.

Fifth, I'm going to give SFSU a year. After giving it some thought, I've come to the conclusion that if I am miserable here and cannot stand it at all, I am heading back. It's not a bad thing, I would say. I mean, why prolong feeling miserable more? I'm not feeling terrible now, but I'm just saying. At least I GAVE it a try right? I didn't live my life with regrets. I devoted a year of my life. Who knows how I feel will about this subject matter when summer comes along? Maybe completely different, maybe the same... who knows? I don't care what anybody says since I know what's best for me. Let's leave it up to fate and a little bit of my intervention.

That's all for now. I'm having a good time on my own although having a cold does not help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home