I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, September 01, 2003

[Music || Liz Phair, "Why Can't I"]
So, instead of moping around my room like yesterday (even though I still have homework, but nothing I can't handle tonight), I went on a small adventure. I haven't been outside the campus so without any map or sense of direction, I headed out the first exit I could. Blasting Hilary and Delta's CD on my Panasonic, I walked until I came around a bend for Lake Merced. I initially wanted to write but the park benches were not fit for writing on, so I sat and just watched the lake and ducks. Then I noticed Helen phoned me earlier (I didn't feel the vibrate and hear the ring tone because I was walking and had headphones on) so I called her back. Un garcon, am I surprised.. I wish I was there to help her out. I'm excited for her!

I was actually trying to find some sort of supermarket or store, but all I could see for miles were houses and greens. I turned around and walked some more (past my school) and came to more of the lake. It's beautiful and I'm glad I was able to get away from the confinements of the school. Thank you to everyone who told me Jen's Dawson Creek advice. The beach/ocean/lake does make one dream bigger. Aww.. refreshing!

When I have time next weekend, I'm going to take the public transportation to go find a frigging supermarket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home