I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, September 13, 2003

[Music || Liz Phair, "Why Can't I"]
I swear, in the future... the college system will change. It's not fair to select students based on how much extracirricular activies or how many APs they take. It's just not fucking fair to base acceptance on an essay which might not please you. High school is hell for at least 70% of us and it's not fair that people who don't even know us are basing if we're good enough for their fancy smancy school.

I don't know a solution for this. There probably never will be. Life is just meant to suck like this then. I mean, elementary school was hell. Junior high was hell. High school was hell. And college, really so far, is a bit hell as well. Will life after college be the same? I suppose so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home