I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

[Music || Jay Chou, "Simple Love"]
Why am I so overly depressed these last couple days? I think maybe it's because being sick and alone are two deadly combinations. I might've went over the edge in this atmosphere had it not been for love ones who are there for me every step of the way.

Anyways, I feel much better now thanks to medicine and I've actually got an appetite for food. After two weeks, the cafeteria food is so gross! It's like, for frigging sakes... don't overcook the food! They haul out food in vast amounts so the food quality is blah. Yuck.

I am also feeling a lot better because I've got mail today! A great surprise.. and what a surprise it was!

Also, today I took charge of my life and made a step. A tiny step. I don't want to say anything yet but I'll be sure to let those who I can confide in know about it as time proceeds.

Another thing.. I've always been a shy person so I can't really change that completely. Another thing... I know it took me maybe 3-4 years in high school before I reached a point of feeling happy around the people I was with. I am grateful for that, but it makes me wonder. Do I have to wait 3-4 years here before I begin a metamorphosis? But that isn't the only factor in my 1-year trial. There is also money and most importantly, my grades. If I can't keep up, I don't want to bother prolonging in a place that may very well be an atmosphere I cannot study in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home