I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, September 29, 2003

[Music || Hilary Duff, "So Yesterday"]
"Alias" was kick ass last night! I was screaming at the TV when Vaughn (that bastard) shot Syd! BASTARD! Good thing, cos she's not gonna give you any closure! She ain't gonna give you that satisfaction! I was so worried I wouldn't be watching it since I was on a television celibracy for about a month now. A big thanks to my room mate for letting me watch the box!

Another thing... on Saturday, I went to a concert with Zoraida. Good times. I mean, getting lost in the city by taking the wrong bus is and then not knowing how to get home at 2 a.m. is what good stories are made of. We both didn't know the band we were going to see... just that it was a band. Turned out it was The Flipsides (surprisngly, I liked them a lot. reminds me of Josie&TPC if you could hear what they were saying), The Briefs (too wild for me), and The Epoxies (good show). Eventually I gave up trying to make out what the bands were singing... it was like, I don't think I'm suppose to be listening for any profound lyrics. I joined the crowd in head bobbing and feet tapping. I didn't join the crowd in mosh pitting. I can honestly say I had a good time. This might not be the type of music I would like to listen to away from the concert, but it's good fun to see them live.

That's all I want to clock in. Also, I hope you listen to "HWC" by Liz Phair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home