I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, October 18, 2003

"Titties and Excitement"
[Music || Kiley Dean, "War Song," "Who Will I Run To?," "Cross The Line"]
I am going to start putting titles on my blogs now because I want to copy Clay who copied off someone who copied off anybody else. Titles sort things out.

Today I was talking to Olivia about my week... and I've come to realize how uneventful my life is. From the looking glass, everyone might think my life is dull but to me, everything is in techni-color. I honestly am not in this deep pit in my life, I can't believe how much amusement I get from the simple things of just doing stuff alone. Maybe it's cos I'm flying solo now and everything is so new to me. Walking beneath pine trees and avoiding fruit flies; buying condoms (okay ONE!) and smelling traces of pot around campus; taking the wrong bus twice (okay, maybe not so fun); not brushing my teeth and barely making it to five story high class!

Piles of work:
1. Peer editing essay on "Trifles" due Tuesday
2. FINAL draft of "Trifles" due Thursday in conference with Professor (yikes!)
3. Astronomy exam Monday
4. Stat homework due Tuesday
5. Revised essay due 10/30.
6. Study for BECA 200 Quiz #2 on Wednesday.

And I haven't even started. I am a lazy, lazy slacker but "life is good, life is great, life is unbelievable." Can't wait for Thanksgiving break in a month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home