I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, October 26, 2003

"A List To Remember like Cristine's Summer List"

I've been thinking about things I want to do that I've never done. I've already experienced some things like watching the Seventh Sense (okay, damnit, I haven't yet.) but I did go to the park, read Monica Lewinsky's book and dined on Lunchables by myself. Anyway...
These are some things I want to do before I die:

1. Attend a Murder Mystery theme Bed and Breakfast. I read this at the Applegate Inn cos Jo Davidson is performing there. It'll be kind of like Clue. I think it'll be fun to dress up and be in character and try to solve a mystery. I use to be a Clue fanatic.

2. Go on a hot air balloon ride. It's expensive, but I think once I earn my own money, I won't worry so much about it. It's a once in a life time experience.

3. Book a night at a fancy hotel room even though it's near my house. I've always wanted to do this. My parents think I'm crazy when I suggested to them that I wanted to stay at the hotel by Citadel for a night. It'll make me appreciate home better, I suppose. Plus, I can throw towels on the bathroom floor (ooh bad!).

4. Rent a cabin and make Mac N Cheese and eat it right from the pot. Also, snowboarding or ice-skating there will be just dandy (although I've been ice-skating last summer). I would love to rent a cabin up in the mountains during winter for a couple nights with two or three pals.

5. Buy a thong. What is the big deal with wearing a thong? I am not embarassed to say I want to find out. However, I am too embarassed to go out and buy one.

6. Paint a plate. I remember the cast members of "Friends" did it before in real life. I want to paint a plate (or pottery) at a shop or something.

7. Go to the beach in the wee hours of the morning (like 3-5 a.m.) with a box of donuts and coffee. Summer was the ideal time to do this but it never came about. I was too lazy. Pretty please someone offer to go with me during Winter Break... even though it's gonna be hella cold! I was inspired by this in the movie "Anywhere But Here."

8. Make and bake an apple pie from scratch (and I helped too!). OKAY, maybe I never really wanted to do this. Maybe I only wanted to do this cos Sylvia made it look so damn chicey cool in her blog. So sue me for wanting to copy her!

9. Record a demo with Yun Li. I am positive that O.K. has taken enough time off (for creative purposes) that we are ready to come back with a blast! I hope we can pull off a New Year's gig (our first, ever!) and hand out burned CDs. Okay, making burned CDs take time, so maybe just a live, private gig that will rival Needless To Say for a Club Corner in the Matador!

10. Drop an ice cream cone at the carnival. Fiiiiine, I am not Angelina Jolie in "Life or Something Like It." But I like a very round number (::make a circular movement with my hands::) like Tyra Banks so I wanted to make the list end at #10, for now, since I ran out of ideas. Now I will return to my Stat project.

UPDATE:
11. Host a Vegetarian holiday dinner for friends. I can't even make one myself, but I know places like VegParadise has lots of recipes and suggestions. A good challenge for moi.

12. Make "Ken" shirts that look like Lucy Woodward's "Lucy" shirts! It'll look ugly and like Ms. Burkhart's GAP shirts she cuts down the middle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home