I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, November 09, 2003

"Bad Odors"
[Music || Lucy Woodward, "Trouble With Me"]
Today it was raining. I went to Target with a friend and I managed to buy some deodorant. I'm not sure if this keeps you dry or it's just to smell good. I forgot the name of it. Initially I thought I was going to buy something old fashion, but my friend showed it to me this can of deodorant and it was too cool to pass up.

My floor reeks today. It smells like some tuna blew up in a micorwave. It smells disgusting. I ate some pretzels bits with honey mustard and it made my breath smell. Really gross, gross, gross.

Lately, I've been breezing by classes. I hope I end up passing Astronomy. I scored another 7 out of 10 on Quiz 3. I'm happy with it because that's a personal high for me. I can't screw up the next exam like I did with the first one. I hope that I do okay on Exam 2 and the Final. The sucky thing is I haven't been reading the book so I'm lagging behind. The book is so boring.

In Stats, I didn't study too hard for my second midterm. That isn't a good thing, but only one person in the class got an "A." I was part of the majority, 17 students, who got a "B." I'm happy with the "B" because the stuff I got wrong was hard and material I wasn't familiar with. I got a 85, a great score.

I have another Beca essay due Wednesday and a book review due Tuesday. I hope I can keep it up.

I haven't talked to anyone back home. It kind of upsets me but I suppose this is what distance puts on relationships. I'm scared when I got back, everything will be completely different -- in a bad way. Change is good and bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home