I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, December 07, 2002

My column is going to be about an artist that I liked a lot this year. Let's just say, I always liked her album best ever since I purchased it in January.

I feel confident on my work on the SATs today. The verbal was much a bit iffy in the beginning but I caught on. I don't care what I get this time but I'm proud I did the best that I could (unlike last time when I almost fainted). Plus, I'm happy that I don't brag about my scores or share them as a matter of fact.

I'm semi-watching/listening to Jennifer Love Hewitt's "Can I Go Now?" It's really catching onto my ears! I feel like that sometimes that I just want to LEAVE! It's like "Leave me alone, I'm just wasting time fighting with you."

J.Love
"Can I go now?/Said what you had to say/Happy you got your way/There's nothing to discuss/Can I go now?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home