I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, December 06, 2004

"An Open Relationship Is A Doomed Relationship"
[Music Lucy Woodward, "Standing"]
A friend recently told me that she was in "an open relationship, sorta" with her long-distance significant other. The "sorta" was because if either one of them really did start seeing someone else, their relationship would end. So technically, it's not "open" but in a way it is since it doesn't put a burden to stay together.

Regarding what I've been feeling, I think that's my case. I mean, I know it's "sorta" like an open relationship but I can't bear to see myself as second-best. I get really jealous and stuff. It just sucks, you know? I always thought this stuff happened to dumb girls and dumb boys, NOT me.

Who really cares if I'm not exclusive? I do.

Now I'm done expressing for today.