I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, September 18, 2004

"Mean People Should Not Be Allowed To Work"
[Music Hilary Duff, "Someone Watching Over Me"]
Today my Autoquartz Swatch died. It's suppose to last forever because it's Autoquartz. Maybe my mom was right; I shouldn't keep swinging my watch when I'm bored. :-x

So I went to the Swatch at Stonestown to see if I could find a replacement. Their watches don't look that cool now and some of them are impractical for telling time. The guy asked if I needed help and I told him what I was looking for. After he searched, he couldn't find it but said "Wait a minute" because these two ladies wanted to make a purchase. So I waited. When the two ladies left, the guy didn't help me. Instead, he pretended that I wasn't even there! It felt so awkward in there because he didn't even ask me if I wanted to look at anything.

I decided to ask him about the features of another watch that looked interesting but he didn't really seem to care because he didn't ask me if I wanted to try it on, etc. The guy was really lazy and rude. Mean people like him shouldn't be allowed to work. They only bring down the morale of customers.

I hate going shopping only because I have to deal with spoiled, arrogant workers. Granted, their bosses might be assholes so that's why they don't want to sell the products, but for goodness sakes, QUIT then. Bosses and employees who are rude turn me off, therefore, turning me away from buying the brand. Businesses lose in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home