I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, September 12, 2004

"Little Tokyo II"
[Music Utada, "Exodus '04"]
Helen came to visit this morning. It was a sudden surprise! I did not expect her to come down to visit me (although it was for business; not entirely for social >_').

I didn't have time to clean up my messy room, but good thing I had new orange Ikea sheets to bring color into my otherwise plain-jane room. :)

I welcomed Helen into mi casa and we had breakfast. Later, we found out way to Japantown and watched some Anime cosplayer win awards. The shops there are so cool. It's like visiting Little Tokyo all over again. All the food looked fresh and so good to eat. We settled for a ramen place (one of the many, many) and it was decent. We saw Utada's japanese "Exodus" and some kewl cat ears. On our trip back, we saw a lady hand out free promo books which we didn't take. I guess I've learned there's no such thing as free lunch; nothing is free. I was scared there would be a bomb in there or somthing. Alas, I think they really were free.. but would I have read it if I took it?

Anyway, it was such an awesome day. We talked like old times. Nothing I want to post here because it's private. This post could be elaborated but I feel some things are better kept to myself.

Thanks for visiting! So KEWL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home