I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, September 16, 2004

"Comments"
[Music Utada, "Exodus '04"]
I'm not a big fan of comments, but I suppose they DO help when people want to reply!

My fellow So.Cal Utada fan Winnie pushed me to put comments on my blog. After so many times, I caved in and now I have comments! Thanks! (I'm still working on hauling myself to start a new layout. :) )

So, this is a trial post. I'm not too crazy about these things, but here goes nothing!

I have all this Add/Drop classes problem this semester. I'm taking a bunch of classes I could care less about. The GE system is wack because I already know what I want to do. GEs really are a waste of time. I keep trying to think "But they're good for me, I would have never experienced/learned this if I didn't take the class, etc" but really, they are a WASTE of time. I could care less about politics, English, math, science, etc. Whatever I'm learning, I'm letting it go through one ear and out the other. These classes are so unbelievably boring and I feel like it's a chore to attend them.

On a brighter note, "Sky Captain and The World Of Tomorrow" is in theaters this weekend! Check it out. Join the resistance!

That's all for now.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/16/2004 11:07 PM, Blogger Jae Ly said…

    I love you.

     
  • At 9/18/2004 3:09 PM, Blogger Jae Ly said…

    Thanks for commenting. The Blogger comment features kinda suck.

    I hope you watched "Sky Captain" Lita! I did and I really enjoyed it. I will post more about it later.

    Winnie - the classes I am taking are so boring I don't even remember them. Oh well. I didn't change my major but I might go in a different field of it. Hope your GEs this semester are better than mine. ::shudders::

    I'll send you the Utada PV whenever you want!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home