I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Thursday, July 22, 2004

"PCC With Mixed Results"
[Music S Club, "Don't Stop Movin'"]
Here I am, done with PCC summer school! My, it seemed like yesterday that I enrolled. What's my input on the session? Here's the good, the bad, and the sexy:

The good:
-It was short. The classes were relatively short and I only had to attend 3 days of classes a week. Overall, I only spent roughly a month in summer school.
-It covers boring GE credits. Hopefully.
-Tests were open book, open notes, and generally, graded very leniently.
-My test taking skills increased.
-I got a sense of commuting to school. It was awesome driving each morning with a new CD blasting.

The bad:
-I didn't feel like I learned as much as I should and could've. Psychology is very interesting, but condensed to a one month schedule, there was hardly anything that stuck on me.
-Some of the lectures were so boring, I wanted to fall asleep. They seriously were BORING. So so boring.
-I couldn't resell the books. It's a terrible system. They were only offering about 1/4 of how much I paid for my Psych book because it's not used next semester. Similarly, my Communications book was rejected because they're using a new edition next year. My professor claimed we were able to resell them if we bought them. Guess not.

The sexy:
-I got to be infatuated with smoker, slacker, sporty, unique, Crossword puzzle junkie, can't hold a lot of piss in his bladder, SD dresser (complete with the sandals), "Survivor Rob Mariano."

Okay, it's probably not "sexy" but rather "ugly and depressing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home