I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

"PCC"
[Music || The Corrs, "So Young"]
I don't know why the P.C.C. campus got such a bad rep from SGHS kids. The campus is really nice and I mean it.

I'm taking two classes this summer there. Honestly, I wasn't going to but I need the credits and at this point in my life, I need a distraction. For some reason, when I was in SF, I was looking forward to summer so much. Now that I've had a couple days off, I fell into a slumber, a really bad place. There's a lot I don't want to share with anyone at the moment and I'd rather not think about it.

School was kept me well distracted in SF. It might as well distract me here. I'm only worried because I know the day I have no more classes to take will catch up to me. Or it won't be so fun to get a "F" for my selfish reasons of enrolling.

Why must life be so damn complicated?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home