I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

"Homesick"
[Music || Jennifer Love Hewitt, "Barenaked"]
The worst feeling of coming back home is how awkward it is. It's like, you can't just jump back in and everything will return to normal.

I went all dramatic and chopped off my hair. I will post a picture later.

Right now, I feel like I'm back to human interaction. One of the things I loathed and loved about being in SF was the anonymity of it all. Back here, it's feels like you're just a city rat. Back there, it felt like I was a visitor. It's a pro/con thing with both surroundings. I feel sort of like a nomad.

I developed some pictures from SF. The year really was exciting now that I look back.

Life is still messy in case anybody was wondering. Each day, I am still finding myself in this skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home