I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, July 18, 2004

"First Daughter Update"
[Music Brandy feat/ Kayne West, "Talk About Our Love"]
Finally, some "First Daughter" news. The movie does not have 20th Century Fox's support as the release date has been tossed around like a rag doll. Apparently, the movie is now pushed back up from November to fill in a slot for Fox on September 24, pitting it against another romantic comedy, Kirsten Dunst's "Wimbledon."

Still, alas, I am happy to see "First Daughter" get a release. The trailer is not all that exciting, but I am still giving the movie my support. There's something about Katie bringing elegance and fun to this movie. It won't do anything at box office, but I hope I'm proven wrong.

There's many places to watch the trailer online, but here's a link for the lazy. I heard the trailer was placed in front of "A Cinderella Story" this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home