I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

"Thankful"
[Music || Carly Hennessy, "Just Missed The Train"]
Over the weekend, I finally went out to dinner with Lien. It was so enjoyable, so much at ease. I've noticed that everytime I dine with Lien, it's a great experience. It's odd, but the food and service is wonderful and our conversation flows naturally. I guess it's because we have a lot to talk about and due to our overwhemling schedules lately, each time we meet, it feels like I'm talking to an old friend.

I want to thank her for Kelly Clarkson's "Thankful." The album is so good.. I love listening to it. I had a fun time working out to "Low" and "Miss Independent" today. They're energy busters and gets you in the mood.

I made my first shirt and wore it today. The reaction went from mixed to null. I like it, so that's the bottom line. I think it's too wide and long, so I'll have to fix that. As of now, I'll tuck my shirt in.

This weekend, I'll put in some time for myself. There, I said it. Time for ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home