I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, July 17, 2004

"Dreams"
[Music JoJo, "Baby It's You"]
Feeling a tad aggravated, sexually and academically, I headed over to UO last week. I bought two simple Tees, once again, the cheapest items in the store. They feel so good and they fit my built so well. I feel confident wearing their stuff. I want to get a job so I can buy their clothes without feeling guilty.
 
Meanwhile, summer session ends this week. That's right, three more days.
I'm relieved (It's over!), partly guilty (Did I really learn THAT much in a month?), and somewhat confused (Smoker Rob sends me butterflies, and even Kaci knows, butterflies don't lie). Whatever happens, I'm going to accept that it was meant to be this way.
 
Why do these things always happen to me? Whatever. I titled this post "Dreams" because I just bought Diana DeGarmo's ultra pricey single "Dreams." It sounded great on my laptop, but the real thing isn't that good. It's passable, but for that price, I expected more. Her rendition of "I Believe" is superior to Fantasia's.
 
And you know, a smoker/slacker/too cool for school/Willa-esque bad boy/TV reality star lookalike can only come tangible in dreams. What did you think? Hey now, hey now.. This is what dreams are made of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home