I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

"Lesson In Love For Believers"
[Music || Jo Davidson, "Fragile Tough Girl"]
I am swearing off on love. It's not for me, not for I. Lucy Woodward and I disagree on there is enough love in the world. I don't think so and I hate all these stupid romantic comedies where everyone falls head over heels for one another.

I hate this thing called love. Why must we all have sex and love and all this sh*t? Why can't we just be alone? I seriously hate all these people holding hands and believing the world is a dandy place. Just please, get a frigging room. I pity you since you're not living the wonderful single life. It's better to be lonely, you don't have to deal with all this crap handed before you.

I've been hurt and now the only person I can rely on is me and occasionally, the shoulders I can lean on. Thank you Helen, Ali, Clay...

My spirit's been broken and now I am going to toughen my skin and block out all this stupid hopeless romantic sh*t. I am not going to fall, not me, not I. I am not going to stumble like Lara Croft for Terry; I am stronger than that. I am stronger.

Lines inspired from the liner notes of Jo Davidson's "Kiss Me There":
YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT.
DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT I WANT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home