I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Some people have told me that I think the world is against me. Sometimes I love life and I can't imagine not being here. Sometimes I wished I've never been born. I've been asked this question before. Some people think I'm annoying. Some people hate me. Some people think I'm weird. I don't know who the *(#! I even am. Anyone remember what Mena Suvari said in "American Beauty"?

Angela Hayes (Mena Suvari)

I don't think that there's anything worse than being ordinary.



I think this world is against not being ordinary. Screw me, because I think the most ordinary things suck! Except when you're delibrately being ordinary because no one wants to do that ordinary thing anymore; therefore, making it not ordinary anymore anyways. Gotcha?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home