I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, February 15, 2003

I was looking through my bookshelf and I came across "Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch." I bought it last summer or the summer before that... I don't remember. It was that time when I wanted to buy some books that meant something to me. I also picked up "Goodnight Moon." Isn't it strange how much we've forgotten about "Reading Rainbow" and the things that meant so much to us when we were still in elementary school? Look how far we've come.

Anyways, "Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch" is a book that I believe will relate to a part of everybody. Like the dedication page says, everybody has a part of Mr. Hatch in them. And it's the perfect accompaniment to a Valentine's Day.

That reminds me, here's the banner I found that Erin made for me some time ago.
The Invisble Circus with Jordana... I still haven't seen it and I'm scared to. It looks really bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home