I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, February 09, 2003

Okay, movie news: I know "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" (aka "A La Folie Pas du Tout" - 'madly, not at all') looks bad and will give me a new perspective of Audrey Tautou (mind myself, I also skipped out on the one-week trial of "God Is Great, (And) I'm Not)" due to the very negative buzz)... but I sorta still wanna check it out. Perhaps the critics touting it as "Amelie: The Dark Side" has something to do with it. ;o)

"The Hole" will be going straight to video in June of this year. Bummer, since I liked that movie and I was wondering how US audiences would respond to it. It was actually kind of good. A very disturbing movie. Shame on Dimension Films and junk like "Darkness Falls" which kept "The Hole" from filling in the gaps of good horror flicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home