I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, January 27, 2003

Do you ever wonder what's on the other side of a kiss?
It's something that'll twirl your mind a 180.

Gifts are a strange thing. I put this bead bracelet on Thomas Cook for half a year. The reason I got it at first was because I was afraid I was going to pass through the motions. I think this was last year during summer. Someone special handed it down to me and said when the time was right, I can give it back. I feel guilty taking it so I tried to return it this weekend. The person was about to accept it but gave it back because it was a gift of some sort. I'm still unbalanced, but at least I'm holding on and not letting go. Whenever I'm in doubt (like I was today), I touch each bead and I know. Someone out there does care for me.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home