I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Sunday, February 09, 2003

I feel like I'm grasping onto this everlasting orgy of mental pollution. I really, really hope this so-called "senioritis" or whatever stu** doesn't cost me into being one of those who don't get accepted. Actually, my heart is kind of set into the puddle where trolleys splash over.

Dirty pretty things. I'm so attracted to them. No, not sexy-ugly, but dirty-pretty (as in Audrey Tautou's next movie, nee-"He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not"). I just can't control myself from - wait, I have to delete PLAY's murder/cover of Billie's "Honey To The Bee" off my WAplayer, okay LeAnn is better - the rich and tantalizing delights of this world. I just want to lick everything, even the Snoozeberries (or whatever the stuf* Willy Wonka said during the wallpaper scene).

I don't know why I write this. Maybe it's "Alias," maybe it's a three-day weekend. Maybe I just don't know how to rid this painful-orgasmic experience. I don't know if I want to. I don't think I see the Green Fairy.

Stuf*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home