I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Monday, February 17, 2003

Doesn't it suck that "The Wherehouse" is closing down? Well, I kind of saw it coming since I never really bought anything from them. They were WAY overpriced. I sold and bought a Used CD from there here and there, but nothing special. Still, it's sad that things change. As "The Wherehouse" moves on, so am I. I remember the summer when I moved back here around 8th Grade... I would just walk to "The Wherehouse" and 'browse' for fun. I haven't done that for a long time. I can't now and if I don't stay at home next year, I wouldn't be visiting there anyways. (Sigh)

Sara Evans has so many songs I love and adore. I wonder why I'm not attracted to buying her album? Her latest "Backseat of a Greyhound Bus" is a masterpiece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home