I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"Another Angry Rant"
[Music Ashlee Simpson, "Say Goodbye"]
I am angry at the world. I am angry at everybody. I am angry at myself and I don't know why.

I am sick of always pleasing others. I felt guilty for alienating "friends." I feel disgusted that I want it "all about me." I am sad that none of my friends are people I would call friends. I am angry at the many who have left me. I am afraid of letting someone in. I hate sex. I support casual sex, but it didn't satisfy me. I want to know how I can be. I wonder what is the purpose of me being brought into this world.

I hate how there's nothing there to support me. I hate how I don't let anyone. I hate being so fucking boring. I hate how I am not the person I want to be. I hate how I can't be the person you want me to be. I hate how I can't just blow my brains out without consequences. I hate how I'm not in a clique and cheat off each other's answers. I hate how friends don't ever ask you to do things unless you ask them first. I hate that everything changed and all the people who I could use to rely on are gone. I hate that I'm stupid. I hate myself for loving you. I hate myself for thinking I could be something I wasn't for you. I hate how beautiful you are. I hate how you don't look at me. I hate the way I am. I hate the way my body is shaped. I hate everything about how I look and how I act. I hate the world. I hate the racism. I hate suffering. I hate money. I hate how everyone is so fucking selfish. I hate how nothing I buy can satisfy me. I hate how I can't disappear even for just a little while.

What is wrong with me?! What is wrong?!!!!!!!! Why can't I just disappear so my problems can.... and you won't have to worry about me anymore.

0 Comments:

<< Home