I loved your memo, btw...

''It's not a memo, it's a mission statement.''

Saturday, September 03, 2005

"Things That Have Happened"
[Music Hope Partlow, "Sick Inside"]
I went house shopping downtown with two of my roommates. We went to the three-story Ross, which was kinda CRAZY. I bumped into my old pal Z there, so it was really awesome I got to see her after so long. We ended up getting a sheet for our vintage orphan couch we adopted, some more candles, a mail slot, and a porcupine thing. Really bizzare. I will defintely post a pic of our house someday... my roommates do a really good job of decorating. It was fun.

I went out to dinner and Target with Val. It was fun and even when we DON'T want to go to Target, we do. It's so crazy. I wanted to return stuff -- that's it!

I am almost done adding classes.

Econ is hard cookie.

I sent an emotionless letter.

I saw Natasha Bedingfield featured in the US edition of "OK!" magazine.

I'm sick inside. (Okay, i'm just quoting Hope Partlow)